Breaking News!!! Global Gaming Events has to cancel the first event in the history of the company due to incompetencies at Action Poker.
After chatting to a representative from GGE, I have been told that they have had to cancel their GGE event which was taking place at Action Poker.
For the full story, which is a MUST READ if you are either a current player on Action Poker OR an affiliate with Wager Profits, click here NOW!
So, in my opinion, if you are a current player at ActionPoker.com or an affiliate of WagerProfits, you might want to think again about if you really want to be playing there or promoting the brand... I know I have made up my mind.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
ActionPoker.com kills it name...
Posted by
Mike Lawry
at
9:45 AM
Labels: Action Poker, Bad Affiliate Program, Bad Poker Room, Global Gaming Events, Wager Profits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment