Sunday, August 19, 2007

The official LPG site is almost complete

Hi all,

Well to those of you that managed to find my blog in the early stages of its development, thanks for your support so far!!

I wanted to let you, as well as everyone else out there, know that the official LawrysPokerGuide.com website is nearing completion. It is being worked on day and night to ensure that it has all the BEST information on it for you to use. Some of the sites features include:


  • Best Poker Sites - Top 10 sites I play at and recommend to you

  • Best Poker Sign-up offers - These are special offers I have organized JUST for you!!

  • Rakeback - Some of the best rakeback deals out there are now available to you, through me:)

  • And much MUCH more!!



So, keep watching this space to find out when the launch is going to take place as well as to hear where the next best room is to play at.

For those who have not signed up at PokerNordica.com yet, do so right now to take advantage of the special 200% Match bonus up to $400 that I have organized just for YOU! Just Click Here and don't forget to enter in the bonus code/coupon, "LAWRY400" when you sign-up to ensure you qualify.

Ciao for now;)

No comments: